Thursday, November 19, 2009

Make money taking surveys

I just wanted to share with you guys a little tip I figured out about earning money from surveys. The smaller the company, the better your odds of winning their prize drawings. Most survey sites will pay you a dollar or two to take a survey, but also have a prize drawing; usually everyone who attempts a survey is entered in the drawing. I have won twice, and both times they were small, relatively unknown survey sites. This month I won $300 from Macorr Research. They are small, I only get a few surveys a year from them, but heck, $300 is nothing to sneeze at! I was informed by email, received a money order four days later. Another little tip: my notification that I had won went to my junk mail folder. If I hadn't checked it (and I usually don't), I may not have gotten my money because they needed my mailing address. Whew! Close call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!