Saturday, September 22, 2012

I got hired for another job today

If you aren't on signed up at oDesk yet, you are missing out on lots of earning opportunities. Some of their jobs pay a lot, some pay a little. The bottom line is this, people - you can keep looking for that big bucks, fast cash online job and continue to earn nothing while you do so. A smarter option is to get yourself signed up on oDesk and start earning. You'll still have time to search for your big bucks job, and you can be earning in the meantime. Seriously, a little money is better than no money. I got an offer to interview today, interviewed, and was accepted. I didn't even have to go looking for it. It doesn't pay the big bucks, but then again, it doesn't require a lot of work, either. I'm poor enough that I will gladly take any legitimate online earning opportunity, and I never fail to be surprised when I see how quickly the cash from those little jobs adds up. Give it a try, put some effort into it, and I'll bet you'll earn some money too. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey firemom31, I have looked at oDesk but never signed up so my question is Do you currently have a home based business you run and pick up side jobs on oDesk in your spare time? I run a business out of my home in my spare time and make reasonable money easily hpwever like you, I am always open to earning a little more. Just thought I would ask. Thanks for the content

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, and thank you for your question. Sorry it took so long for me to reply. I had a home based business at one time, however, I now work in a regular job and do oDesk on the side. oDesk income is in direct proportion to how much time you can put inot it. Although there are full time jobs on oDesk, I now stick to smaller fixed rate jobs for extra income.

      Delete
  2. I'm certainly very happy to read this blog site posts which carries plenty of helpful data, thanks for providing such information. work at home jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if you consider linking to my website on your page? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!