Sunday, September 27, 2009

More on Paid To View Videos



See the picture of dollars? That is NOT what I'm earning. This morning I have a grand total of .49. Now, to be fair, I have discovered a few things to make this more worthwhile. I discovered that I do not have to subject myself to watching a 10 minute video I have seen several times already. It is sufficient to allow the video to load and then close it. The giant penny still credited to my account. Still no offers to earn more by commenting, though. I am going to continue with this for the sole purpose of determining at what point, if any, I get the higher earning offers. I plan on taking this through to payout, so I can let you know if I get paid or not. If I actually receive payout, I will then post the link to the site so you can sign up and earn if you choose. At least if you choose to sign up, you will know exactly what you're in for!

2 comments:

  1. The advent of the internet has raised many money making opportunities. Paid to view videos is another wonderful thing. I know of a wonderful website which promotes an online job. This is the most lucrative business available on the net today. People can become very rich in a very short period of time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!