Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update: My video viewing escapades


Well folks, this will take a bit longer to evaluate than I originally thought. Why, you ask? Well, because it is incredibly, painfully boring, quite frankly. I had hoped for amusing videos, educational videos, or even just plain cute videos. Instead, I am subject to video spam. The videos range from around three minutes long to a whopping ten minutes, and all pay the same .01, no matter the length. There were promises of bigger money to comment and/or subscribe, but so far, nothing I have been permitted to watch has had that option. My earnings so far? .29! Take that to they bank...lol! I'm not ready to call it a scam, although it may well be a waste of time, but I am willing to give it a little more time. Maybe it will get better as I earn more pennies. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!